Monday, January 11, 2010

Hook

Every mile a memory. Every step I take is one more memory for me. Just one more thing I have to remember about today is how many steps I took and how far I had to go to get there. Every where I look I have something new pop in to my head something that looks different. Others that look the same. As I'm driving up to Straton to go climb the mountain with the truck my employer provided me. By the time I get up to the top everything has changed some blades are getting ready for air, some towers are getting hooked to the crane. There are trucks coming up the mountain side with a few blades in the trailer, I can hear the roar of the diesel engine wind up, drop back to idle and wind back up. He finely made it to the top. Two blades to be unloaded and hung. By the day's end everything clam's down no more for today. Back tomorrow for another day of hanging unloading and packing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment