Thursday, December 17, 2009

doughnut-hole country

I've read the article dough-nut hole country. After reading it I think that I would be a stayer because, there is nothing out there in the world for good jobs. For be being a stayer I would raise a family and get a good job. I would probaly work in constuction, hopefully beside my brother on the wind towers. After seeing what my brother has gone through with his family I dont know if i wil still have a family or not. I would like to have one, ith a good paying job so I can support my family, but the only way that going to happen is for me to travel away from home. Not being there when something happens. That would be hard for me. My farther has done construction but he quit because he was away from his family months at a time. He couldn't handle it, one day he came home looked at my mother and said I'm not going back. So after seeing what my father and brother has gone through I really don't know if I would like it but I won't know untill after I have done it. I'm going to try somtime after high school but I dont know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment